This is the greener solution you’ve been waiting for. The Hemp Plastic Company offers a broad range of raw hemp-filled polymers for your manufacturing needs.
Our mission is to revolutionize the plastics industry and change the landscape of our future by providing alternatives to pure fossil fuel-based plastics. With our eco-friendly bioplastics, you now have the opportunity to manufacture products plastics that are more earth-friendly, at a comparable price to their fossil fuel-based counterparts. Now you can now affordably switch to a greener, more eco-friendly option.
Key Features of Hemp Plastic Bioplastics
- A near term solution to a customer’s sustainability objectives
- Gorgeous ‘earthy’ appearance
- 10% lighter than many other filled plastics
- Affordable – we are competitively priced against other bio and specialty resins
- Incremental sustainability transition for customers – similar plastic properties
- Replace conventional “virgin” resins without significant additional capital or operating expense
- Immediately Positive – Reduce CO2 and Consume Waste!
- Consume a massive and growing industrial waste problem
Our products feature significant improvements in CO2 sequestration, use renewable sustainable materials, and, in some cases, are compostable.
Conveniently, they are generally designed to be drop-in replacements for conventional fossil fuel-based polymers.
Our unique process uses different hemp materials to create biopolymers that can be used in many facets of the plastics industry.
HEMP PLA – A COMPOSTABLE BIO-BASED POLYMER
HEMP PLA is designed to be a drop-in replacement for conventional fossil fuel-based polymers.
HEMP PLA is a 100% plant-based Polylactic Acid resin blended with 25% hemp content.
View HEMP PLA 25% Data Sheet (TDS update coming soon) | MSDS
Are you looking to develop a sustainable product unique to your circumstance?
We have the facilities to design and manufacture our biopolymer to meet your specific business needs. With our customized processing we can create materials with unique properties to suit your needs. Our hemp plastics can be used to make parts, toys, packaging, durables, containers and many other plastic products. We are actively approaching new markets, new certifications and product characteristics. Contact us to see what we can do for you immediately or with a little customization.